Session recordings and material from the hottest Java unconference in the world.
A lot of interesting information has been shared about the way we use Kubernetes, Docker and Openshift, in particular:
- problems with running Java 8 in Kubernetes
- issues when developing: k8s cluster on local (Minikube) VS shared staging environment
- running databases in Kubernetes
- approach to fix famous issue with Couchbase in Kubernetes
- different ways to build Docker images
- autoscaling and resource management
- challenges of monitoring and distributed logging
Categories | Testing
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 63.26MB - Duration: 46:04 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)
All recordings from JCrete® are published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.